Give thanks and give back! Spend Thanksgiving Eve meeting up with friends old and new at Cafe Trio in support of Kanbe’s Markets. A portion of the proceeds from every featured cocktail sold will be donated to Kanbe’s Markets in support of their mission – ending food deserts in Kansas City.
In partnership with Ketel One Botanicals, Cafe Trio is pouring the line’s refreshing Peach & Orange Blossom, Cucumber & Mint or Grapefruit & Rose vodkas. Enjoy them on the rocks, as a martini or simply mixed with soda water. Then visit the Ketel One Botanicals Garnish Bar, featuring all fresh ingredients provided by Kanbe’s Market, to finish your cocktail off with delicious finishing touches.
Café Trio’s Kelly Bower has also created the following cocktails for the party:
– Plum Prosecco Smash – Bulleit Rye Whiskey, plum mint simple syrup, lemon juice, plum bitters, prosecco float, house dried plum
– Pear New Fashion – Bulleit Rye Whiskey, pear brandy, walnut bitters, rich simple syrup, orange swath
– Rosemary’s Baby – Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, cranberry-rosemary simple syrup, lemon, soda float, rosemary sprig
– Thyme Traveller – Don Julio Tequila, ginger-thyme simple syrup, blueberry compote, candied ginger
– Sage Apple Cider – Ron Zacapa Rum, orange liqueur, sage-and-coriander-infused apple butter simple syrup, dehydrated apple slice